Prevention and taking care of your teeth will help you maintain a healthy mouth in perfect condition; for this reason, we provide you with the following tips:
Brushing your teeth
- 1 You must brush your teeth after every meal.
- 2 The brush must be new, in good condition and the tips of the bristles should not be bent.
- 3 Dental flossing should form part of your oral hygiene.
- 4 It is advisable to visit your dentist at least once a year to prevent multiple disorders.
- 5 Do not smoke, avoid eating too much sugar, alcoholic or acid drinks, coffee and all products directly related to oral and dental disorders.
- 6 If you have never been taught how to brush your teeth properly, you should visit your dentist.
- 7 Ask your dentist to recommend a mouth wash to suit your needs.
- 8 Do not forget to clean your tongue when your brush your teeth.
- 9 Use toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- 10 The most important time of day for brushing your teeth is at night.